- "I built a racer. It's the fastest ever."
- ―Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker's Podracer was a custom-built podracer built by a young Anakin Skywalker as a slave on Tatooine, and used to secure his freedom and the replacement hyperdrive components for Queen Amidala's ship during the Boonta Eve Classic.
Blue and Silver Podracer produced by Anakin Skywalker was a custom specification pair 620C racing engine made by Radon-Ulzer Repulsorlift. It was a vehicle. Skywalker's racer followed the basic design of the pod race machine, cockpit total length 3.15 meters, engine It was 7 meters in length and was smaller and slimmer than other aircraft. The two high-power engines are linked by Energy binder and are structured to train the cockpit (pod) at the rear by control cable made of Steelton It was. The engine used by Skywalker was a waste item that Watto of junk shop discarded, but developed a new type fuel spraying device and a system that efficiently feeds fuel to the fuel chamber By doing so, thrust was greatly improved.  The maximum speed of this racer reached speed 947 kilometers and was able to rise to an altitude 105 meter by Repulsor Lift.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Tales from Wild Space: Podracer's Rescue"—Star Wars Adventures 6
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless" (Nose art only)
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales Episodes I-III (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Darth Vader: Sith Lord
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- ; image #2 (of 16)