- "There are apparently many ancient glyphs like this one on Tython. I look forward to learning their meaning."
- ―Master Gnost-Dural
The ancient Tythan glyphs were a form of writing system used by a very early incarnation of the Jedi Order on the planet Tython. When the Jedi rediscovered Tython in 3651 BBY, many ancient tablets featuring such glyphs were found, and the Jedi Master Gnost-Dural began researching them. One of those tablets featured 26 visibly distinct glyphs. It's text was: 
- The Force seems stronger in Kaleth
- Many secrets have been uncovered
- Knowledge is recorded with the gatekeeper
- Visit the Chamber of Speech to access the records of the Lords
- Beware the corruption of the sacred force
Behind the scenesEdit
The ancient Tythan glyphs first appeared in The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural. The last row of the text in there is it's letters in alphabetic order, which can be used to transcribe the whole text. The text starts with a Q which is short for quest in the jargon of video game players. Also the text reads like the description of a quests.