Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ando was a planet located in the Mid Rim region of the galaxy. It was homeworld of the amphibious Aqualish species, whose large eyes allowed them to see underneath their world's water. At the time of the Trade Federation’s Invasion of Naboo, it was a member of the Galactic Republic and was represented in the Galactic Senate by Senator Po Nudo. During the Separatist Crisis, turmoil occurred on Ando that left the galaxy staggered. A type of wine known as Andoan wine was produced on Ando. It was the homeworld of Senator Po Nudo, the weapons manufacturer Amda Wabo, and the smuggler Ponda Baba.
Behind the scenesEdit
Ando was first mentioned in Dark Force Rising, a 1992 Star Wars Legends novel written by Timothy Zahn as the second entry in The Thrawn Trilogy. The world became canon when it was mentioned in Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head, a 2014 young readers book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released on August 26, 2014.
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head (First mentioned)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Lost Stars
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2
- ↑ Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- ↑ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ Tarkin
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Dark Force Rising