Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Andris was the most common spice variant. Mined on Sevarcos II, it was commonly added to food, both for its properties of enhancing flavor and preventing spoilage, the latter of which made it especially valuable on extremely slow starships early in the days of galactic travel. Raw andris, when mined, was tan and crumbly, and was originally used in this form; however, it was later learned that it could be refined to a white crystalline form that also provided a slight sensory enhancement to its users. Andris could be further refined into an addictive stimulant form that provided for even stronger sensory enhancement. Deep freezing also greatly enhanced its properties. While raw and refined, andris was legal under both the Old Republic and Galactic Empire, the highly-refined variety was not. Both COMPNOR and the Imperial Board of Foodstuffs and Consumables praised andris, and the Imperial military allowed its use by its soldiers; it was believed by some that this marked an attempt by the Empire to drug the Galaxy into submission.
- The Paradise Snare (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Dawn
- Young Jedi Knights: Return to Ord Mantell (First appearance)
- Young Jedi Knights: Trouble on Cloud City
- Young Jedi Knights: Crisis at Crystal Reef
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- "The Free-Trader's Guide to Sevarcos"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations (As "Sevarcos spice")
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Pirates & Privateers
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Fly Casual
- Nexus of Power