|Chronological and political information|
- "Where I come from, man takes your dignity, you break his teeth."
- ―Andronikos Revel
In the RepublicEdit
- "Call it misspent youth."
- ―Andronikos describes his life in the Republic military.
For five notorious years, the pirate Andronikos Revel terrorized the Republic and Imperial space alike as the captain of the Sky Princess. Known for his sharp temper and sharper flying skills, he was one of the few pirate captains to serve as his own pilot.
His piracy career was cut short by a strange mutiny, however, his first mate Syles Wilkes robbed all of Andronikos' possessions and abandoned him to the Imperials who had been hunting him since he’d raided a ship carrying valuable artifacts. After a year in Imperial prison, Andronikos Revel was let loose. He had been meticulously hunting and killing the mutineers who betrayed him ever since.
When hunting the artifacts of Tulak Hord for Darth Zash, Kallig, the future Darth Nox, had gone to Tatooine, where they were told to ask Andronikos for information regarding its location. Andronikos revealed that Wilkes was in possession of the artifact, and agreed to help Kallig if he could get his revenge. He had an inside woman, Casey Rix, keeping tabs on Wilkes and was asked by Kallig to lure him into a trap. Andronikos and Kallig then went to Wilkes' hideout and defeated him, but he revealed that the men he assigned to guard Andronikos' special blasters and the artifact had stolen it three days earlier. After Andronikos silenced Wilkes once and for all, the two set out to find the thieves but only found data pad recordings, corpses, and the artifact. This angered Andronikos, as he was unable to take revenge, but decided to let go of it and asked to accompany Kallig in the Inquisitor's travels.
While on his journey with Kallig, Andronikos often talked about his history, and was curious about some aspects of Kallig's history. Kallig even allowed Andronikos to pilot the ship. However, Andronikos often departed the ship to deal with old problems, hide from Republics, or take his revenge. Andronikos, like most of Kallig's companions, told Kallig that he would look after the Sith Lord's children and apprentices in the future.
Personality and traitsEdit
- Andronikos: "Last time I cried I was six years old, the old man shot me in the foot to shut me up. Besides, I got a reputation to protect."
- Kallig: "Oh, I know. Big bad pirate has a nasty temper."
- Andronikos: "I hear you've got a temper of your own."
- ―Andronikos and Kallig comment on their tempers.[src]
Even though he had a brutal childhood, he was able to become an accountant, but he wanted excitement in life and robbed the bank he was working for. It didn't take him long to fall into a life of piracy.
Despite being a charming criminal who enjoyed challenges, he was not known for being the kind of guy to forgive somebody, especially not those who double-crossed him. However, he would get very irritated when he was unable to take revenge, especially when someone else killed his targets.
Behind the scenesEdit
Andronikos Revel is voiced by Steve Blum.
Andronikos can be in a romance with the female Sith Inquisitor. Once their relationship reaches its peak, they decide to wed.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
Notes and referencesEdit