|Chronological and political information|
- "Where I come from, man takes your dignity, you break his teeth."
In the Republic
- "Call it misspent youth."
- ―Andronikos describes his life in the Republic military.
For five notorious years, the pirate Andronikos Revel terrorized the Republic and Imperial space alike as the captain of the Sky Princess. Known for his sharp temper and sharper flying skills, he was one of the few pirate captains to serve as his own pilot.
His piracy career was cut short by a strange mutiny, however, and he was abandoned to the Imperials who had been hunting him since he’d raided a ship carrying valuable artifacts. After a year in Imperial prison, Andronikos Revel was let loose. He had been meticulously hunting and killing the mutineers who betrayed him ever since.
While on his journey with Kallig, Andronikos found the location of Harman Rike and went off to kill him, only to see his death at the hands of the Imperial sniper. Andronikos, like most of Kallig's companions, told Kallig that he would look after the Sith Lord children and apprentices in the future.
Personality and traits
- Andronikos: "Last time I cried I was six years old, the old man shot me in the foot to shut me up. Besides, I got a reputation to protect."
- Kallig: "Oh, I know. Big bad pirate has a nasty temper."
- Andronikos: "I hear you've got a temper of your own."
- ―Andronikos and Kallig comment on their tempers.[src]
Even though he had a brute childhood, he was able to become accountant, but he wanted excitement in life and robbed the bank he was working for, and it didn't take him long to fall into a life of piracy.
Despite being a charming criminal who enjoyed challenges, he was not known for being that kind of guy to forgive somebody, especially not those who double-crossed him.
On Tatooine, he was willing to cross the Dune Sea in search of his old pirate crew, the same one who betrayed him and got really irritated when he found there corpses.
Behind the scenes
Andronikos Revel is voiced by Steve Blum.