The Anduvia system was a star system that was located in the Immalia sector, within the Expansion Region and Northern Dependencies regions. A hyperlane connected the system to the Immalia and Vorian systems. The Anduvia system was the origin point of Anduvian salt tablets, and it fell within the borders of the New Republic between 12 ABY and 13 ABY.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Anduvia system was established in the Online Companion to the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas, which placed the system in grid square K-8. The 2012 reference book The Essential Guide to Warfare provided the first depiction of the system by placing it on a map.
- (First mentioned)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (First pictured)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 system in grid square K-8, which, according to The Essential Atlas, is located in the Northern Dependencies region. places the Anduvia
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- ↑ Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. Given this principle, this article makes a similar basic assumption for the Anduvian salt tablet in relation to the Anduvia system. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."
- ↑ The Essential Atlas