Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Good grief! There must be some error. This facility is neutral. Even the Empire, re--"
- ―Robot orderly, protesting the attack on Anglebay Station
During the Kwymar Suppressions, the stormtrooper Sergeant Major Beilert Valance was treated here for his injuries sustained in the Assault on Doniphon. It was destroyed in 0 ABY by Valance, now turned bounty hunter, and his mercenary crew, in an effort to bury his past. Don-Wan Kihotay, one of the Star-Hoppers of Aduba-3, died during the attack, while being treated in one of its wings.
- Star Wars 16: The Hunter (First appearance)
- (First identified as Anglebay Station)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia