|Angry Birds Star Wars II|
Single player only
Angry Birds Star Wars II is a video game in the popular Angry Birds app series that was released on iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8 on September 18, 2013. The game is based on the prequel trilogy, as opposed to the original trilogy setting in the original game, Angry Birds Star Wars. It uses Hasbro's TELEPODS technology. For the first time, you can play as both the Republic and the Pork Side (parody of the dark side).
The Force is strong with this one. Get ready for Angry Birds Star Wars II – the epic follow-up to the #1 smash hit game! Based on the Star Wars movie prequels, use the Force for good against the greedy Pork Federation or choose a much darker path. That's right; for the first time ever you can "Join the Pork Side" and play as the fearsome Darth Maul, Emperor Palpatine and many other favorites!
- JOIN THE PORK SIDE! For the first time ever play as the pigs! Wield Darth Maul's double-bladed Lightsaber, or play as Darth Vader, General Grievous and other villains!
- 30+ PLAYABLE CHARACTERS! Our biggest line-up ever of playable characters – Yoda, pod-racing Anakin, Mace Windu, Jango Fett and many more!
- TELEPODS! A groundbreaking new way to play! Now teleport your favorite characters into the game by placing your Angry Birds Star Wars Telepods figures on your device's camera!
- BECOME A JEDI OR SITH MASTER! So many Bird and Pork Side levels to master, plus a bonus reward chapter and a ton of achievements to unlock!
- SWAP CHARACTERS AS YOU PLAY! Switch characters in the slingshot at any time – yours to earn or purchase!
- ToonsTV READY TO GO! The home of the hugely popular Angry Birds Toons animated series, plus many other top-quality videos!
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- Official Website
- Announcing Angry Birds Star Wars II, coming September 19!. Rovio Entertainment.