|Angry Birds Star Wars II|
Angry Birds Star Wars II is a video game in the popular Angry Birds app series that was released on iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8 on September 18, 2013. The game is based on the prequel trilogy, as opposed to the original trilogy setting in the original game, Angry Birds Star Wars. It uses Hasbro's TELEPODS technology. The game is notable in that not only does it allow one to play as the Republic, but also control the "Pork Side" (a parody of the Dark Side).
The Force is strong with this one. Get ready for Angry Birds Star Wars II – the epic follow-up to the #1 smash hit game! Based on the Star Wars movie prequels, use the Force for good against the greedy Pork Federation or choose a much darker path. That's right; for the first time ever you can "Join the Pork Side" and play as the fearsome Darth Maul, Emperor Palpatine and many other favorites!
- JOIN THE PORK SIDE! For the first time ever play as the pigs! Wield Darth Maul's double-bladed Lightsaber, or play as Darth Vader, General Grievous and other villains!
- 30+ PLAYABLE CHARACTERS! Our biggest line-up ever of playable characters – Yoda, pod-racing Anakin, Mace Windu, Jango Fett and many more!
- TELEPODS! A groundbreaking new way to play! Now teleport your favorite characters into the game by placing your Angry Birds Star Wars Telepods figures on your device's camera!
- BECOME A JEDI OR SITH MASTER! So many Bird and Pork Side levels to master, plus a bonus reward chapter and a ton of achievements to unlock!
- SWAP CHARACTERS AS YOU PLAY! Switch characters in the slingshot at any time – yours to earn or purchase!
- ToonsTV READY TO GO! The home of the hugely popular Angry Birds Toons animated series, plus many other top-quality videos!
The current episodes available include:
There are two special episodes:
- Reward Chapter
- Master Your Destany
Angry Birds Star Wars II was released on September 18, 2013. It allows players to integrate Hasbro's Telepods into the gameplay. In May 2014 Rovio Entertainment released an update with 44 levels and new game effects.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- Official Website
- Rovio.com site
- Angry Birds Star Wars II - On Angry Birdipedia
- Announcing Angry Birds Star Wars II, coming September 19!. Rovio Entertainment.