During the Separatist Crisis, the moon of Antar 4 was embroiled in a schism between the pro-Galactic Republic loyalists and those who wished to align with the Confederacy of Independent Systems, including the Gotal Assembly for Separation and its radical splinter group, the Roshu Sune. Despite a protracted terrorist bombing campaign mounted by the Roshu Sune, the loyalists were able to retain power until the Battle of Geonosis, the first conflict of the Clone Wars, after which the moon fell to the Separatists. It remained in Separatist control until the end of the Clone Wars, after which the Galactic Empire—which the Republic had been transformed into at the end of the war—carried out mass arrests and executions on Antar 4. This event was known as the Antar Atrocity.
- Tarkin (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Tarkin establishes the schism as taking place during the events of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 Tarkin
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy