|Antares Draco's quarters|
- "Antares? We need to speak."
- ―Ganner Krieg, upon entering Antares Draco's quarters
Antares Draco's quarters were located on the Empire-in-exile's fortress world of Bastion and were the personal quarters of Antares Draco, the leader of the Imperial Knights. They included a bed, as well as a table surrounded on three sides by a bench. A window next to the table overlooked several tall buildings.
In 138 ABY, Emperor Roan Fel gave Draco three hours to devise a plan to rescue Princess Marasiah Fel, the woman he loved and the Emperor's daughter, from the Sith world of Korriban. Draco retired to his quarters and consulted the holocron of his former Master Eshkar Niin. His trusted friend and fellow Imperial Knight Ganner Krieg visited him at that time, and as the two sat at the table, Krieg advised Draco to master the anger he felt over Marasiah's capture by the Sith. Draco then recruited Krieg and the Jedi Knight Shado Vao for an infiltration of Korriban.
Behind the scenesEdit
Antares Draco's quarters were introduced in the forty-ninth and penultimate issue of the comic series Star Wars: Legacy, which was written by John Ostrander, penciled by Jan Duursema, and released in June 2010. Draco was one of Legacy's major characters throughout its entire run, but a single page in Issue 49 marked the only appearance of his quarters.
- Star Wars: Legacy 49: Extremes, Part 2 (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: Legacy 49: Extremes, Part 2
- ↑ Star Wars: Legacy 6: Broken, Part 5
- ↑ Star Wars: Legacy 7: Broken, Part 6
- ↑ Star Wars: Legacy 10: Trust Issues, Part 2
- ↑ Star Wars: Legacy 25: The Hidden Temple, Part 1
- ↑ Star Wars: Legacy 29: Vector, Part 10
- ↑ Star Wars: Legacy 45: Monster, Part 3