Antares Six was an EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigate.
In 4 ABY it was part of the Rebel Command Fleet; as a sign of good faith, it was placed under the command of Sullustan Home Guard officer Syub Snunb, who led it at the Battle of Endor. He retained command of it for at least the next six years, and gave it a reputation of being one of the tightest-led ships in the NRDF.
After Luke Skywalker, Lando Calrissian, Wedge Antilles and other Rebels aboard the Star Destroyer Liberator crash-landed on Coruscant, Antares Six was sent along with Rebel Star and Millennium Falcon to rescue them. Antares Six managed to successfully navigate the heavy space debris in Coruscant's orbit, though Rebel Star and its crew were destroyed. Antares was ordered by General Han Solo to dock in orbit, and did exactly so. Shortly afterward, a hyperspace wormhole opened up in space, caused by the arrival of an Imperial dungeon ship. This wormhole created a massive energy storm, near the epicenter of which was Antares Six. However, it survived and fought at the Battle of Calamari, where it was destroyed by an Imperial World Devastator.
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Dark Empire 1: The Destiny of a Jedi (First appearance)
- Dark Empire 4: Confrontation on the Smugglers' Moon
- Dark Empire audio drama
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Death to the Dark Side!: The Making of Dark Empire – Part III"—Star Wars Insider 159 (Indirect mention only)