Antennae were long, thin sensory appendages on the heads of certain species, regardless of their sentience. They were commonly found on insectoid species like the ji-ants, the fire wasps, the Fefze, or the Riilebs. They were also common in crustaceans, with examples including the Sauvax, the Tarc, the yobshrimps, and the crawlfish.
However, antennae could also be found on species belonging to many other biological classifications, such as the gastropodic swamp slug, the reptilian Mulissiki, the mammalian Gesaril, or the avian Fosh. Antennapalps were a type of antennae specific to the mammalian Balosars.
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races
- Wanted by Cracken
- Alien Encounters
- The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- Strongholds of Resistance
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars 9: Showdown on a Wasteland World!
- ↑ The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races
- ↑ "Alien Encounters"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 13, pp. 206–208
- ↑ Standoff on Leritor"—Star Wars Gamer 10 "
- ↑ "Alien Encounters"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 14, pp. 195–200
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition, p. 19
- ↑ Living Force Campaign Guide
- ↑ Alien Encounters
- ↑ The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- ↑ Ultimate Alien Anthology