- "Captain, look!"
- ―Antidar Williams
Antidar Williams was a human male who served in the Judicial Forces of the Galactic Republic. He served with the crew of the Consular-class space cruiser Radiant VII, and transported two Jedi ambassadors—Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi—to the Naboo system in 32 BBY. While the Jedi sought to bring an end to the Trade Federation's blockade of Naboo through diplomacy, Viceroy Nute Gunray was ordered to kill them by the Sith Lord Darth Sidious. As a result, the Federation destroyed the Radiant VII, killing Williams and his captain Maoi Madakor prior to the subsequent Invasion of Naboo.
Behind the scenesEdit
The character of Antidar Williams was created for the 1999 film Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, as an unnamed pilot in the opening scene. He was played by Silas Carson, who also portrayed Ki-Adi-Mundi and Nute Gunray.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Antidar Williams) (First identified as Antidar Williams)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Antidar Williams)
- ↑ screenshot) . “@LelalMekha I'm not gonna go through the trouble of changing them and I don't have any reason to believe currently that anyone would.” (