In 27 BBY, he was killed by Jango Fett. A bounty had been placed on his head by his rival Dreddon the Hutt. However, Antonin had put a bounty on Dreddon, who was killed by Zam Wesell. In the end, neither bounty was collected.
Before his death, Antonin persuaded the bounty hunter to break the usual protocol and reveal the identity of his employer; on hearing that Fett had been hired by Dreddon, Antonin was amused by the irony of the situation and dedicated his final toast to his Hutt rival without informing Fett that he had already arranged for Dreddon's own demise. After draining his last glass, the vigo died happy, and with no regrets.
- Star Wars: Jango Fett (First appearance)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 65 (WES5, Zam Wesell)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 71 (WES7, Zam Wesell)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 140 (HUT17, The Hutts)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia