April 10 is the 100th day of the year (101st in leap years). There are 265 days remaining.
- 1929 – Max von Sydow is born.
- 1951 – Peter Bernstein is born.
- 1981 – "Forbidden Love" TV spot airs on television.
- 1981 – Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope re-issued to theaters. This release was the first to use "Episode IV – A New Hope" in the opening crawl.
- 1992 – Daisy Ridley is born.
- 2015 – The Star Wars films are released in high definition with special features on digital distribution platforms such as iTunes and Google Play Movies.
- 2017 – Margaret Towner, who portrayed Jira dies.
- April 10 on Wikipedia
In other languages