Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
April 10 is the 100th day of the year (101st in leap years). There are 265 days remaining.
- 1929 – Max von Sydow is born.
- 1951 – Peter Bernstein is born.
- 1981 – "Forbidden Love" TV spot airs on television.
- 1981 – Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope re-issued to theaters. This release was the first to use "Episode IV – A New Hope" in the opening crawl.
- 1992 – Daisy Ridley is born.
- 2015 – The Star Wars films are released in high definition with special features on digital distribution platforms such as iTunes and Google Play Movies.
- April 10 on Wikipedia
In other languages