Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
April 17 is the 107th day of the year (108th in leap years). There are 258 days remaining.
- 1938 – Richard Marquand is born.
- 1951 – Olivia Hussey is born.
- 1952 – Joe Alaskey is born.
- 1973 – George Lucas began writing a story treatment called "The Star Wars."
- 2003 – Star Wars Magazine UK 44 published.
- 2004 – Bruce Boa dies of cancer.
- 2006 – What's The Story? Round 5 published in the Databank.
Notes and referencesEdit
- April 17 on Wikipedia
In other languages