Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An aquifer was an underground layer of rock from which ground water could be extracted using a water well, though this water could also flow naturally from freshwater springs. Water found in aquifers was very cold. It was usually processed by an aquifer purifier before being distributed for consumption. Tap trees, whose tubular roots descended hundreds of feet underground, were sometimes used to siphon water from an aquifer, such as the thousand-year-old one on Sulon maintained by Morgan Katarn. Also, on Coruscant, water was gathered and stored in giant artificial aquifers.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace novel
- The Kaluthin Are Always Greener
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons
- The Cestus Deception
- Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire
- Dark Forces: Rebel Agent
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory I: Conquest
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic II: Refugee