When the Rebels destroyed the complex, they caused one of Arakkus' own radiation experiments to backfire on him, confining him to a protective suit which only slowed his eventual demise. He spent his numbered days circling a collapsed dwarf star in a modified Imperial Transport, devoting his final experiment to dooming others—particularly Rebels. He was killed when Han Solo detonated a negatron charge to free the Millennium Falcon from the grip of said star.
- Deadly Reunion (First appearance)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- "ComicScan: Star Wars...On A Daily Basis"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 2
- "ComicScan: Coming Full Circle"—Star Wars Galaxy Collector 3
- Star Wars: The Comics Companion
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia