The Aratech Military Speeder Bike Prototype was a craft used by the Galactic Empire and the Rebel Alliance. The craft's agility and acceleration was superior to that of landspeeders and airspeeders. The Rebels used the Aratech speeder bikes for scouting during the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Aratech Military Speeder Bike Prototype was originally a piece of concept art by Joe Johnston for Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. It was later turned into a vehicle by Hasbro as part of its Expanded Universe line of toys in 1998.
- Return of the Jedi Sketchbook (First pictured)
- The Art of Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (First mentioned)
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive
- "Scouting the Galaxy"—Star Wars Insider 60