|Aratech Repulsor Company|
|Chronological and political information|
Aratech was a manufacture started out before 4000 BBY, and manufactured, among other things, sniper rifles and G0-T0 infrastructure planning system droids, including the most infamous unit, known simply as G0-T0 or "Goto". The company was often at odds with the larger Czerka Corporation, who they saw as conservative and immoral. When several G0-T0s rebelled against the Galactic Republic in 3946 BBY, the bad press nearly bankrupted Aratech. The company's second attempt at networked droids was the BRT supercomputer. Another failure, Aratech abandoned droid manufacturing and focused on repulsorlift technology.
As Aratech Repulsor Company, it pledged its support to the Republic during the Clone Wars. Their most noted product was the 74-Z speeder bike, which remained in service throughout the Clone Wars and the reign of Palpatine's Galactic Empire.
During the Rise of the Empire era, Aratech Corporation sent support staff to various Imperial outposts and garrisons.
Aratech was formed prior to 4000 BBY as a weapons and droid manufacturers.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Mentioned only)
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero (Mentioned only)
- Jedi Trial (Mentioned only)
- A New Hope: The Life of Luke Skywalker
- Allegiance (Mentioned only)
- Choices of One (Mentioned only)
- "Idol Intentions"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 12 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Adventure Journal 11
- X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble (Mentioned only)
- "First Contact"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1 (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex (Mentioned only)