Arc welders were a tool that included a tiny blowtorch and could be used for repairs and cutting into objects. Some models of astromech droid were equipped with arc welders, including R2 series astromech droids, BB units and C1-series astromech droids.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Warhead"
- Star Wars 1: Skywalker Strikes
- Star Wars 2: Skywalker Strikes, Part II
- Star Wars 3: Skywalker Strikes, Part III
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- Star Wars 5: Skywalker Strikes, Part V
- Star Wars 6: Skywalker Strikes, Part VI
- Star Wars 13: Vader Down, Part III
- "Droid Dilemma"
- Star Wars 36: Revenge of the Astromech
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Poe Dameron 3: Black Squadron, Part III
- Poe Dameron 5: Lockdown, Part II
- Poe Dameron 6: Lockdown, Part III
- Poe Dameron 10: The Gathering Storm, Part III
- Poe Dameron 13: The Gathering Storm, Part VI
- Poe Dameron 14: Legend Lost, Part I (Appears in flashback(s))
- Poe Dameron 15: Legend Lost, Part II
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as arc welder)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Poe Dameron: Flight Log