An architect was an individual who designed buildings or structures. The construction of the Death Star battle station required the permanent on-site presence of habitat architects, in addition to scientists and weapons specialists. Tiaan Jerjerrod, a scion of wealthy family from Tinnel IV, worked as an architect before he became an Imperial Moff. There also existed models of droids that fulfilled that function. The architects of Jedi temples designed the buildings to reflect their personalities, and Kanan Jarrus speculated that the architect of the Lothal Jedi Temple had a fondness for mystery.
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- "The Voice of the Empire"—Star Wars Insider 170
- Tarkin (First mentioned)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Ezra's Duel with Danger (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels: Steps Into Shadow (Mentioned only)
- "Verge of Greatness"—From a Certain Point of View
- "End of Watch"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 1: Aphra, Part I (Mentioned only; in flashback)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned only)
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)
- "The Wine in Dreams"—Canto Bight (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Mentioned only)