Arcona were a sentient species of desert-dwelling humanoids that could be found in the galaxy. They had triangular heads with two large eyes set wide apart, and hands with three or four fingers. During the Clone Wars, an Arcona bounty hunter named El-Les assisted in the training of new clone troopers for the Grand Army of the Galactic Republic. Over twenty years later, shortly before the Battle of Yavin, a brown-skinned Arcona named Hem Dazon lived on Tatooine, where he had become stranded after spending all his money on salt and juri juice.
Behind the scenesEdit
Arcona first appeared in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, during the cantina scene. Hem Dazon, the Arcona seen in the cantina, was realized as a simple puppet with illuminated eyes. Because of the shape of the creature, its production nickname was "T-head."
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Clone Cadets"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Fugitive"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I
- Doctor Aphra 1: Book I, Part I
- "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku"
- Poe Dameron 9: The Gathering Storm, Part II
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Arcona)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations