Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Arda system, also known as Ethain, was a star system located within the Gordian Reach in the Outer Rim region of the galaxy. It contained at least three planets—Arda-1, Arda-2, and Arda-3. Humans were the only known colonists.
During the time of Xim, the system was known as "Ethain" and was absorbed into Xim's empire as he expanded his borders from the Kingdom of Cron, attacking Ethain from the Maldont system, in later times known as the Stenos system.
The system's inhabitants on Arda-2 tried to remain neutral during the Galactic Civil War but openly supported the Rebel Alliance after an Imperial spy discovered a Rebel presence. During the Stenax Massacres, the system came under attack by Stenax forces, who committed genocide on its inhabitants.
- The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Marvel Series"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 As Long As We Live...
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: New Battlefronts: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue"
- ↑ The Essential Atlas and Galactic Cartography: Official Discussion on the Jedi Council Forums (Literature board; posted by jasonfry on 9/21/10 6:32am) - Jason Fry clarifies name from New Battlefronts: The Visual Guide]
- ↑ The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Marvel Series"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- The Essential Atlas and Galactic Cartography: Official Discussion on the Jedi Council Forums (Literature board; posted by jasonfry on 9/21/10 6:32am)