Argazda was the Argazdan homeworld. Around the time of the Mandalorian Wars, local Provisional Governor Myrial and her followers the Myrialites rebelled against the Republic, establishing the Argazdan Redoubt. They conquered neighboring worlds throughout the Kanz sector, including Lorrd. These events were known as the Kanz Disorders, lasting from 3970 BBY–3670 BBY. This conflict resulted in the deaths of more than five billion until combined Republic/Jedi efforts under Lorrdian Jedi Master Mari-Elan Nora overthrew the Argazdan Rebout.
During the Clone Wars the planet was located within Separatist space. Later, during the Yuuzhan Vong War, Argazda was conquered by the Yuuzhan Vong, and was likely liberated by the the war's victors.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Codex entry)
- (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook