Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The language of the Arkanian people was developed on their homeworld, Arkania before they made contact with the civilized galaxy and the Galactic Republic. When contact with the greater galaxy was established, young Arkanians were taught Arkanian and Basic, so the majority of the population was bilingual. Among the Arkanian Offshoots, a slightly different dialect gradually emerged, emphasizing words of submission and forgetting those of victory or the desire to challenge.
The word "perero/perera" meant "honored elder," and "edessa" meant "triumph."
Despite the language largely being restricted to Arkania, some non-Arkanians took up the language in order to communicate with their friends and companions. Among these were the Jedi Padawans of Arca Jeth: Exar Kun and Cay and Ulic Qel-Droma, along with Jedi Master Lucien Draay who did business with the Arkanians. Several centuries later, the Dark Jedi Kueller knew the language, as did the Vratix, Seeqov Thranx.
- Knights of the Old Republic 3: Commencement, Part 3
- Knights of the Old Republic 4: Commencement, Part 4
- Knights of the Old Republic 5: Commencement, Part 5
- Knights of the Old Republic 7: Flashpoint, Part 1
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Days of Fear
- Knights of the Old Republic 16: Nights of Anger, Part 1
- Knights of the Old Republic 17: Nights of Anger, Part 2
- Knights of the Old Republic 20: Daze of Hate, Part 2
- Knights of the Old Republic 44: The Reaping, Part 2
- Knights of the Old Republic 47: Demon, Part 1
- Knights of the Old Republic 50: Demon, Part 4
- The Dark Side Sourcebook
- Alien Anthology
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- Galaxy of Intrigue