|Cargo handling systems||
|Present for battles/events|
- "Everything that is good in Arkanian culture is right here."
- ―Arkoh Adasca
The Arkanian Legacy could house 104,079 humanoid individuals, and included a medical research center, a hospital, an observatory, a university, a concert hall, an arboretum, a conservatory, and an important art museum. It's sides were lined with two enormous hangars. On top of the main hull was a large stadium-like meeting area and dining halls. Towards the back of this structure, was the vessel's command tower.
The Arkanian Legacy was built during the Great Sith War by the Argaloh Adasca as a way to create a headquarters that could escape the fluctuating borders of the war. Gorman Vandrayk helped design it.
The vessel was launched at the time Argaloh's grandson, Arkoh, came into his inheritance and served as his mobile base. It became the staging ground for his power grab using exogorths as weapons of mass-destruction, which backfired and led to his death on the Omonoth system.
The exogorths were turned on the Legacy and damaged it extensively, leaving the vessel to drift into contested space and with an unknown amount of people trapped inside. After brief skirmishes, the Ministry of Defense concluded that neither the Republic nor the Mandalorians could recover the ship. However, it was salvaged by the Republic following Malak's victory at the Second battle of Omonoth.
Behind the scenesEdit
John Jackson Miller has written that the Arkanian Legacy was inspired by Archie Goodwin's depiction of The Wheel. Miller has also mentioned that the Arkanian Legacy's passenger capacity was derived from the seating capacity of Neyland Stadium.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Nights of Anger (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Daze of Hate
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 31: Turnabout (Indirect mention only)
- The Admiral's List: Karath Home Safely (Mentioned only)
- Galactic Republic Defense Ministry Daily Brief KD0092 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 47: Demon, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 49: Demon, Part 3 (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Handbook
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Handbook
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 KOTOR Campaign Guide Web Enhancement 6: Arkanian Legacy
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: Nights of Anger
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 21: Daze of Hate, Part 3
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic #17
- ↑ John Jackson Miller on the Dark Horse Comics Boards