Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Mandalore should not need to pay smugglers to feed its people."
"It's not that we want to deal with smugglers—we have no alternative! I'm sure you and the Trade Federation make a profit whether our business is legitimate or not."
"I resent that!"
- ―The New Mandalorian Minister of Finance arguing with Armatan
A Human male, Armatan served as a member of the Ruling Council, a council of officials charged with governing the New Mandalorians. He and the other ministers were present in the New Mandalorian capital city of Sundari around 22 BBY to discuss the problem of closed trade routes and their reliance on the corrupt black market as a result of the raging war.
Following the ouster of Prime Minister Almec, who had engineered a black market crisis, Armatan took over as Prime Minister. When Darth Maul and his Shadow Collective took over Sundari, Armatan was replaced as Prime Minister by Pre Vizsla.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption" (First appearance)
- The Clone Wars: Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy (First identified as Armatan)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
- (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Annual 2014