- "He has a child—a bastard boy, as I understand. Not born of his wife, Maratelle, but of some…kitchen woman."
- ―Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax
The mother of General Armitage Hux was a human female kitchen worker who had an affair with Commandant Brendol Hux of the Galactic Empire. The affair resulted in the birth of their son, Armitage. In 5 ABY, Grand Admiral Rae Sloane was requested by Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax to rescue the young boy and his father from Arkanis which was under siege by the New Republic, Sloane was told not to worry about Hux's mother or Brendol's wife Maratelle. Armitage went on to be one of the leaders of the First Order in the decades after the Galactic Civil War.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Aftermath: Life Debt
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Endor during the year 4 ABY. Shattered Empire, Part IV, which shows Shara Bey and Kes Dameron settling on Yavin 4, takes place three months after the Battle of Endor, and Galactic Atlas places Bey and Dameron's move to Yavin 4 in the year 5 ABY.
The novel Aftermath says that months have passed since the Battle of Endor. Aftermath: Life Debt begins two months after the end of Aftermath; therefore, the events of the former take place at least four months after the Battle of Endor. Since three months after the Battle of Endor is part of 5 ABY, as shown with Bey and Dameron's settling on Yavin 4, events of Life Debt must take place in 5 ABY at the earliest. On the other hand, the Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Jakku, as depicted in Life Debt's sequel Aftermath: Empire's End, to 5 ABY as well, leading to the conclusion that Life Debt is set in 5 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens