Armo Malou was an alien who worked as a barkeeper at the Canto Casino in the city of Canto Bight on the planet Cantonica. In the year 34 ABY, he was present in the casino when the Resistance operatives Finn and Rose Tico entered. Malou's job as barkeeper required great skill, as the casino's patrons included many different species from all across the galaxy, all with different tastes. The alien wore a green waistcoat with yellow patterning in casino livery over a white shirt with a red belt, as well as black pants with red and yellow patterning. Malou had gray skin, brown hair and black eyes.
Behind the scenesEdit
Armo Malou first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which was released on December 15, 2017. The character was not named in the film, but received identification on a card in the Star Wars: Card Trader application, as part of the "Star Wars: The Last Jedi Base Set Wave 2" set.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Card Trader (Card: ) (First identified as Armo Malou)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: Card Trader (Card: )
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi