Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Armorweave was an armored cloth material capable of dissipating blaster bolts, and with at least limited resistance to lightsaber attacks. Bounty hunters, mercenaries, and the counts of Serenno traditionally wore capes and jackets made out of armorweave. General Grievous and his IG-100 MagnaGuard bodyguards wore armorweave, and Darth Vader's cape was also made of this material. The Clawdite assassin Zam Wesell wore a suit of Mabari armorweave. The bodysuit under Mandalorian armor is made of armorweave.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Cloak of Deception
- Labyrinth of Evil
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novelization
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader
- The Last of the Jedi: The Desperate Mission
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Rebel Force: Target (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- Darth Vader: A 3-D Reconstruction Log
- Enter the Unknown