An arms dealer, or weapons dealer, was one who dealt in the trade of weapons. Weazel and a Trandoshan associate of his worked as arms dealers on Tatooine in 32 BBY, during which time the Hutt crime lord Dreddon was also active. During the Clone Wars, a Rodian named Pablo sold arms and armor in his pawnshop on Nal Hutta. The individual known as Gundark was a well-known arms dealer during the Galactic Civil War.
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Manga: The Phantom Menace 1
- Podracing Tales
- Star Wars: Republic 7: Outlander, Part 1
- Star Wars: Republic 12: Outlander, Part 6 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 140 (HUT17, The Hutts)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III ("Weazel")
- "Menace Revisited"—Star Wars Insider 109
- "Rogues Gallery: An Audience of Aliens"—Star Wars Insider 131