Darth Vader and Inspector Thanoth used this class of ship while carrying out Grand General Tagge's orders in the Anthan system. Consequently, the same class of ship had been carrying a fortune in credits prior to it's theft, which was what brought the two out to the system in the first place.
- (First identified as Jedi light cruiser)
- (First identified as Republic light cruiser)
- (First identified as Imperial light cruiser)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- (First identified as Arquitens-class light cruiser)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The increase in Imperial power has been very lucrative for Kuat Drive Yards.. Star Wars Rebels (February 26, 2015). Retrieved on February 26, 2015.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Star Wars Rebels – "Rebel Resolve"
- ↑ Darth Vader 9: Shadows and Secrets, Part III
- ↑ Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure