- "Doc, you're killing me."
"I think you mean, Doc, you're saving my life."
- ―Hetkins complains to Arsad about her ministrations
Arsad was a human female who worked as a doctor for the New Republic in a veteran's hospital in Darropolis on the planet Hosnian Prime in 5 ABY. One of her patients at this time was the New Republic veteran Dade Hetkins, who had lost a leg during the cleanup on the moon of Endor following the Battle of Endor. Hetkins received a cybernetic replacement limb, and she aided him in first attempting to use it. After running several simple physical tests with the aid of an FX-7 medical assistant droid, she declared that everything seemed fine and questioned Hetkins about his mental health. She was not fooled by his claims of being all right, and after her FX-7 confirmed he was lying based on his medical readout, she instructed him to return to the hospital regularly for group therapy with other veterans, or attend sessions she would set up elsewhere if he wished to leave the planet. She also provided him with the therapy droid QT-9, whom he begrudgingly took home.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Aftermath: Life Debt (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Aftermath: Life Debt
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Endor to 4 ABY and the events of Shattered Empire, Part IV, which take place three months after the battle, to 5 ABY. Furthermore, the novel Aftermath states that months have passed since the Battle of Endor, while Aftermath: Life Debt begins two months after the end of Aftermath. Therefore, the events of Aftermath: Life Debt begin at least four months after the Battle of Endor, which corresponds to 5 ABY. Additionally, Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Jakku, as depicted in Life Debt's sequel, Aftermath: Empire's End, to 5 ABY as well, thereby firmly placing Aftermath: Life Debt in 5 ABY.