Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Artificial gravity generators were used to create a stable field of gravity outside of a planet's natural gravity well, thus aiding life in space. They were also used to compress objects—for storage purposes with gaseous commodities, and sometimes to create synthetic gems.
- Maul: Lockdown
- Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon
- Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka
- Han Solo at Stars' End (First appearance)
- Strike Force: Shantipole
- Star Wars 36: Red Queen Rising (Mentioned only)
- Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor
- X-Wing: The Krytos Trap
- X-Wing: The Bacta War (Mentioned only)
- Young Jedi Knights: The Emperor's Plague
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen
- Dark Nest III: The Swarm War
- Legacy of the Force: Betrayal
- Legacy of the Force: Exile
- Legacy of the Force: Fury
- Artificial gravity on Wikipedia