|Star Wars work|
|Voice acting in|
Born as Maria Ashley Drane, better known as Ashley Eckstein (née Drane; born September 22, 1981), is the voice-actress who portrays Ahsoka Tano in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series and film.
Although born in Louisville, Kentucky, Eckstein was raised in Orlando, Florida by her parents Tony and Sharon Drane along with her three siblings, Michael, Tara, and Taylor. She started acting at age twelve, appearing as Helen Keller in "The Miracle Worker".
She has also started a company specializing in merchandise geared towards girls known as Her Universe
Work in Star WarsEdit
The Clone Wars voice workEdit
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded (Introduction)
- Smuggler’s Gambit (Ryder Thorn)
Notes and referencesEdit
- Newsrama.com: Clone Wars Weekly - Ahsoka, Ashley ... Ashley, Ahsoka
- Ashley Eckstein.com - Official Website of Ashley Eckstein
- Ashley Eckstein on Wikipedia
- "Jedi trappings complete the fan" - article by Eckstein at CNN.com