Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- «The debate is over. Now we need that clone army.»
- ―Ask Aak[src]
The successor of the late Aks Moe, Ask Aak was a vocal proponent of the Military Creation Act, and went on to support the Clone Wars effort in the years to come. When a clone army, commissioned by a Jedi Master ten years earlier, was discovered by Obi-Wan Kenobi on Kamino, Senator Aak pressed for its use.
At some point before the Clone Wars, a Dug named Tahbotza attempted to blackmail Ask Aak's staff. For this, Aak placed a bounty on Tahbotza's head. Aak, as well as his colleague, Aks Moe, placed a bounty on two other Dugs, named Ghazdik Jah and Mazanga for the murder of their special assistants. Aak also wanted Zap'Ulga for connections to a series of raids on Republic freighters carrying relief supplies to Malastare. Aak also placed a bounty on another Dug called Xucaabo for falling heavily on debt. All of these bounties were claimed by Jango Fett.
A strong supporter of Palpatine, he was more progressive and action-oriented than many Loyalist Senators, every bit as outspoken as his predecessor. He heavily criticized the Jedi, blaming them for not preventing Aks Moe's assassination, and later for the disastrous Battle of Parcellus Minor. He was very critical of their role in the war, especially during the first few months of the conflict, and openly questioned the capability of Master Oppo Rancisis. He was also one of the main proponents of the Enhanced Security and Enforcement Act.
Around 11 BBY, Senator Aak sent three men on Alderaan to kidnap eight-year-old Leia Organa, so he could use the young Princess to blackmail her adoptive father, Bail Prestor Organa. However, former Jedi Ferus Olin, who was tasked to watch over Leia, stopped the thugs and used a mind trick on them to make them leave the planet.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones / comic / novel / junior novel
- Republic 61: Dead Ends
- "Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 14:10:03"—Star Wars Insider 71
- "CIS Shadowfeed Dispatch 15:01:15 Edition"—Star Wars Insider 73 (Mentioned only)
- The Clone Wars: Procedure
- Reversal of Fortune
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith / novel
- Rebel Force: Hostage (Mentioned only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 27 (AMI 7, Padmé Amidala)
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 129 (AAK 1-2, Ask Aak)
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- "Ask Lobot"—Star Wars Insider 101
- Star Wars Annual 2009
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Galactic Files Series 2 (Card: Ask Aak (Malastare Senator))