Ask Lobot is a regular feature of the Star Wars Insider magazine, where Leland Chee answers Star Wars questions sent in by readers. Previous iterations of this feature were called Star Wars Q&A, Ask the Master and Q&A. It went by that name in the Star Wars Magazine UK and then in Insider, when Titan Magazines took over Insider.[source?] It was renamed Ask Lobot in Star Wars Insider 101 as part of the magazine's new look and has featured in every issue since then.
Star Wars Insider 106 (pages 58, 63 and 65)Edit
- Alternate versions of a scene between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Deleted scenes of Tiaan Jerjerrod in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
- The meaning of Bo Shuda
Star Wars Insider 103 (60-69)Edit
- Distinguishing the difference between an X-wing and a ARC-170 S-foil.
- Why Boba Fett changes the color of Slave I and his armor.
- What the letters on Darth Vader's chestbox mean.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi being aware of the death of Shmi Skywalker Lars and what happened to Cliegg Lars.
- Why Luke and Leia did not find out about their mother until after the Yuuzhan Vong War
Star Wars Insider 97 (pages 56-57)Edit
- What happened to Han Solo's reward.
- The cause of Padmé Amidala's death.
- "Who was the first Jedi? Who was the first Sith?"
- Survivors from Bravo Squadron in the Battle of Naboo.
- Clone age in Revenge of the Sith.
- "Where can I learn more about the Whills?"
Star Wars Insider 92 (pages 44-45)Edit
- History of identifying Darth Maul's home planet/species
- The Rule of Two - how Yoda knew of it
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction timeline
- Possible Form VII: Juyo / Vaapad retcon
- Tall Jawas
Star Wars Insider 91 (pages 34-35)Edit
- Whatever happened to HoloNet News?
- Gungan messengers
- Hayden Christensen in Sebastian Shaw's robes
- Death Star's hyperdrive
Star Wars Insider 90 (pages 52-55)Edit
- Energy shields explained
- Revenge of the Sith soundtrack
- Chewbacca and Lumpawaroo in Clone Wars Volume 2?
- Revenge of the Sith on VHS?
- Qui-Gon Jinn and young Anakin Skywalker in Clone Wars Volume 2
- Episodes VII-IX and SuperShadow
- Understanding R2-D2
- The Roman alphabet in Star Wars
- Confusing Wedge with Zev on Hoth
Star Wars Insider 71 (pages 88-89)Edit
- Headstones at the Lars homestead
- Protocol droid identifications
- Leia & Padmé's transitions from British to American accents
- Threepio's princess amnesia
- Obi-Wan's lightsabers
- Orange lightsabers
- Widescreen vs. pan & scan
- Blood from Darth Maul's fatal wound
- "Jabba, you are a wonderful human being."
- Replaced cantina aliens in the Special Edition
Star Wars Insider 68 (pages 88-89)Edit
- "Nikto Jedi"—Fi'ek Sirch
- Victory Star Destroyers in Episode III?
- Jabba's rancor, Dathomiri origins?
- Captain Madakor's final words
- Honorific use of the term "Master"
- Nerf herders
- Color significance on battle droid and clone armor
- Imperial stormtrooper precision
- INS-444 and CLE-004 droids on Padmé's window
- Jar Jar's proposal of emergency powers
- Mas Amedda's tongue flip
Star Wars Insider 65 (pages 96-97)Edit
- Snaggletooth figures—Takeel and Zutton
- Species of Shaak Ti, Luminara Unduli, Yoda, Darth Maul, and Eeth Koth
- Boba Fett's age vs. Daniel Logan's age
- Why build a second Deth Star?
- Gand subspecies breathing habits
- Toonbuck Toora replaced with Rogwa Wodrata at the Separatist meeting
- Bathroom on the Millennium Falcon
- "Die, Jedi dogs!"
- "...Yoda, the Jedi Master who instructed me."
- Dooku delivering the Death Star plans to Darth Sidious