The Assassin's Guild was an organization whose members were professional killers who performed contract terminations. The guild had different sub-guilds, like the bounty hunter division. The leaders and best members formed the so-called Elite Circle. Members were voted into the circle by their peers. Keluda was a member.
Sometime before the Battle of Yavin, the guild took a contract on the gunslinger Gallandro. This contract became the only known one they ever defaulted on after Gallandro personally killed half their Elite Circle and assorted journeymen and apprentices.
- Elite circle member
Behind the scenesEdit
While "Assassins" is spelled in a plural form (without an apostrophe) in The Weapons Master!, later comics The Third Law and Honor and Duty spell it in a possessive form (with an apostrophe). Presumably, they are both the same group.
- Episode I Adventures 4: Jedi Emergency
- Republic 47: Honor and Duty, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo and the Lost Legacy (Mentioned only)
- The Weapons Master! (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars 48: The Third Law
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- "ComicScan: 20 Tales To Tantilize"—Star Wars Galaxy Collector 5
- Threats of the Galaxy
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia