Assassination was a branch of Imperial Intelligence's Bureau of Operations. As assassination was seen as a legitimate means of removing key members of the opposition, Assassination personnel were embraced with the rest of Imperial Intelligence. Since the ban on the use of assassin droids, Assassination carefully cultivated the image of Assassination's operations being the fair contest of hunter and prey. In reality, Assassination operatives made sure that they had every advantage they could muster and select those targets for which success was assured. Their success ratio was much higher than the theoretical one.
- Imperial Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- Death Star Technical Companion (As "Assassination Bureau")
- Death Star Technical Companion, Second Edition
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide