Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Asylum is a skyport. A safe haven from Arcann's patrols."
- ―Senya Tirall
Asylum became a sanctuary for refugees fleeing the tyranny of the Eternal Empire on Zakuul following the war of conquest that toppled the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Among the refugees were the Scions of Zakuul and their leader, Heskal, who had fled the purges instituted by Emperor Arcann. Following the rescue of the Outlander from Zakuul in 3632 BBY, former Zakuulan officer Koth Vortena and his compatriots - Sith Lord Lana Beniko, renegade Knight of Zakuul Senya Tirall, and the bodyguard droid HK-55 - fled Zakuul onboard the Gravestone, an ancient combat frigate that had been able to fight against the Eternal Fleet, and docked at Asylum for repairs.
Guided by visions in the Force and believing a confrontation was required, Heskal lured Arcann to Asylum by telling him that the Outlander who had escaped him was there, resulting in a battle between the Outlander's forces and the Eternal Fleet, and a duel between the Outlander and Arcann in the station's control tower. Though weakened by the battle, the Outlander escaped with the Gravestone and its crew and fled to Odessen, laying the foundation for an Alliance against Arcann.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne (Codex entry)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Chapter VIII: Taking Flight
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Chapter VI: Asylum
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Chapter IX: The Alliance