The Atravis system was a star system located within the Atravis sector, a part of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. It was connected to the systems of Shumavar and Tosste by the Hydian Way super-hyperroute, specifically the section which was charted by the hyperspace scouts Freia Kallea and Banu Hydia in the year 3694 BBY. The area of space surrounding the Atravis system was explored between 5000 and 3000 BBY. In 22 BBY, the Atravis system fell within the borders of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, and the Eighteenth Sector Army of the Galactic Republic was charged with engaging the military forces of the Confederacy in the system's vicinity. The Atravis system suffered extensive civilian casualties during the reign of the Galactic Empire. Its population around the year 25 ABY was between 1 billion to 10 billion.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (Depicted on map)
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook (Depicted on map)
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook (Depicted on map)
- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook (Depicted on map)