Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones The Visual Dictionary is the third book in the Visual Dictionary series. It describes and exhibits the elements of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones. It was republished as part of Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary. It is written in such a way so as not to give away any spoilers as to what happens in Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
Super-sharp annotated photos and authoritative text reveal the world of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones including the characters, creatures, droids and equipment.
- The Growing Darkness
- Senator Padmé Amidala
- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
- The Senate
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Anakin Skywalker
- Zam Wesell
- Coruscant Underlevels
- Outlander Nightclub
- Dexter's Diner
- Jedi Temple
- Jedi Archives
- Freighter Trampers
- Padmé Naberrie
- Clone Trooper Growth
- Clone Trooper Equipment
- Jango Fett – Bounty Hunter
- Jango and Boba Fett
- The Lars Family
- Tusken Raiders
- Count Dooku
- The Separatists
- Geonosian Aristocracy
- Trade Federation Battle Droids
- Geonosian Drones
- Arena Beasts
- Jedi in Battle
- Lightsaber Combat
- Cut-away views of a clone trooper's blaster.
- Mutant creatures from the Coruscant Underlevels
- Jedi and Sith Holocrons
- The principles of Lightsaber combat
- Jango Fett's and Zam Wesell's bounty hunter weapons
- The origins of the secret clone army
- The book states that Anakin studied Form IV of lightsaber combat, while in all other sources, Anakin is a practitioner of Form V.
- Rune Haako is named Gilramos Libkath
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|