- "The Mandalorians attacked the Hutt palace in record time. By sheer coincidence, I was there to sweep in and clear out the Hutt's medpacs."
Sometime between 3647–3642 BBY, during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire, a clan of Mandalorian warriors attacked the palace of a Hutt whom they believed had signed a death mark against them. The combat medic Archiban Kimble, better known as Doc, had faked the death mark in order to trick the Mandalorians into attacking the Hutt, who had been hoarding medpacs after a recent groundquake. During the fighting, Doc infiltrated the palace and made off with the medpacs, and the battle ended with the death of both the entire clan and the Hutt.
Behind the scenesEdit
The unnamed Hutt was first mentioned in the conversation "Anonymous" with the Jedi Knight companion character Doc in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, which was released by BioWare and LucasArts in 2011.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Doc"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Doc: "Anonymous"