Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As the Civil War came to a formal end, with the Imperial Remnant losing ground and ultimately signing the Pellaeon–Gavrisom Treaty, the Republic focused on those autonomous Imperial elements that were still at large, like the independent military colony of Prakith. Many remaining Imperial warlords had turned to mass piracy, and efforts were made to eliminate them.
In an effort to consolidate its power and enforce security, the New Republic tracked down and eliminated rogue Imperial warlords and holdouts, focusing especially on their holdings in the Deep Core.
These campaigns saw the initial trial of the Viscount-class Star Defender in 25 ABY, when the prototype Viscount engaged Imperial ships in combat, even going up against at least one Executor-class Star Dreadnought.
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Byss and the Deep Core Part 3: Prakith
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Starships of the Galaxy (Saga Edition)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way
- ↑ Vision of the Future
- ↑ Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles
- ↑ Inferred from the Viscount's ceremonial display in The New Jedi Order: Vector Prime