- "Looks like he's already staking a claim."
- ―Qui-Gon Jinn, upon seeing Attichitcuk's camp
The Wookiee Attichitcuk built a camp on the moon Alaris Prime at some point between 39 BBY and 36 BBY, during his group's colonization attempt of the moon. The camp was built in a small forest clearing and only had four buildings. After Attichitcuk built the camp, it was found by his son, Chewbacca, and his friend Shoran with the help of Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn. At the same time, four gundarks, predators on Alaris Prime, attempted to destroy the camp, but the three Wookiees were able to defend it.
A camp was built by the Wookiee Attichitcuk on Alaris Prime, a forest moon that a group of Wookiees were trying to colonize. The camp was built in a small clearing in the forest, but markers were placed so any travelers could find a path to the camp. The camp consisted of four buildings: one command center, the main building in the camp; and three prefab shelters, which could house Wookiees living in the compound.
- "Chewbacca's father, Attichitcuk, awaits us to the north."
- ―Qui-Gon Jinn, to Chewbacca and Shoran
Attichitcuk built his camp at some point between 39 BBY and 36 BBY as part of the Wookiee colonization effort on Alaris Prime. The camp was one of the first settlements on Alaris Prime and was built shortly after Attichitcuk arrived on the moon. Attichitcuk stayed at the camp until his son, Chewbacca, and his friend Shoran arrived there with assistance from Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn, who had been sent by the Jedi Council to oversee the colonization effort. At the same time as their arrival, the camp was attacked by four gundarks, the main predatory threat on Alaris Prime. The three Wookiees quickly fought off and killed the gundarks in order to stop them from destroying the camp. Attichitcuk, Chewbacca, and Shoran continued to lead a successful colonization effort on Alaris Prime.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Click a warrior and right click a gundark to attack. Defeat them before they tear down the camp!"
- ―Qui-Gon Jinn, to the player, when gundarks attack the camp
Attichitcuk's camp has only appeared in the 2001 PC game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds and its 2002 expansion, Clone Campaigns. It was also mentioned in the game's strategy guide, which was released a week prior. The camp appears in the first level of the Wookiee tutorial campaign, titled "Moving and Attacking," in which the player has to find the compound using Chewbacca and Shoran and then defend it from a gundark attack. The camp is later shown in the concluding video clip of the level.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Prima's Official Strategy Guide (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)