When a superweapon caused the primary of the Cron system to go supernova, the shockwave destroyed three systems in the sector. The giant gas cloud, the Cron Drift, comprised a large majority of the sector.
Behind the scenesEdit
Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 1, published in Star Wars Insider 26 placed the Auril sector in the "Galactic Core", however, later sources such as the Databank have placed it in the Outer Rim Territories.
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 4: Jedi Holocaust
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 1"—Star Wars Insider 26
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia