- "Credits? Pre-Empire would be mostly worthless now…Aurodium? Wupiupi coins?"
- ―Reveth, listing possible loot
Aurodium was a type of crystal. It was used in the modification of equipment. It was rumored that alchemical forges on the planet Ossus were used to turn lead into aurodium. After the Battle of Starkiller Base, General Leia Organa wore a pair of golden aurodium earrings.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Uprising (First appearance)
- "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Nexus of Power
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide