Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As with modern blaster cannons, the autoblaster produced a high-intensity particle beam that was propelled from the barrel at a target. However, unlike its modern equivalents, the autoblaster fired a salvo of wild bolts, powerful but not extremely accurate. The autoblaster was reintroduced during the Galactic Civil War, now as an updated version of blaster technology. Designed for the B-wing fighter, this modern autoblaster had an even higher rate of fire than other blasters, but was not available to other models until after the Battle of Endor.
- Jedi Quest: The Final Showdown (Mentioned only)
- Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire
- Scoundrel's Luck
- Scavenger Hunt (First appearance)
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (As "Auto-Blaster")
- The Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition (As "Auto Blaster")
- Starships of the Galaxy (Saga Edition)
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- X-Wing Miniatures Game – B-Wing Expansion Pack (Card: )
- Suns of Fortune
- X-Wing Miniatures Game – IG-2000 Expansion Pack (Card: Autoblaster)